Create an experiment
As biohackers, we're always conducting personal experiments to improve our health. With Reputable, you now have a place to share your experiment and get support from the community of other DIY'ers. Click on 'New Experiment' to create one from scratch.
You will fill out the following fields:
- Experiment title
- Current state (defaults to Design): Design, Active, Results Pending, Closed
- Wallet address of experiment creator
- Experiment overview
- Experiment hypothesis
- Experiment details (how it will be conducted)
- Start date of experiment
- End date of experiment
- Experiment tags (tag your experiment to make it more discoverable to other members)
- Health marker value(s) before experiment (e.g. resting heart rate, weight etc).
- Picture evidence of health markers before experiment (lab tests, wearable data, etc)
- Health marker value(s) after experiment
- Picture evidence of health markers after experiment